...Vitajte na mojej stránke, volám sa Marian Petrek aktívne sa zaoberám civilnou a policajnou kynológiou, som chovateľom nemeckých ovčiakov a mám chovateľskú stanicu ,, Z Michalkinej záhrady ,,...

Táto fotogaléria je prázdna.

fórum

Dátum 02.05.2024
Vložil Kitesurf Lagos
Titulok Kitesurfing Spot in Algarve Lagos

Beautiful coastal town of Lagos, Portugal, Algarve Kite Center is renowned as the best kitesurfing spot in the Algarve region. With its ideal wind conditions, stunning beaches, and clear blue waters, this spot offers the perfect setting for an exhilarating kitesurfing adventure.

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced kitesurfer, Algarve Kite Center has something to offer for everyone. The spot is suitable for all skill levels, making it a popular choice among kitesurfing enthusiasts from around the world.

Immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty of the Algarve while enjoying the thrill of kitesurfing at this top-notch spot. Prepare to be amazed by the incredible views and adrenaline-pumping rides that await you at Algarve Kite Center.

Dátum 02.05.2024
Vložil WilliamDen
Titulok Newcomer Member Introduction

Hi all! I'm newcomer in this community and eager to become a part of the forum. I have was interested in [subject/hobby related to this community] for a time presently, & I'm looking ahead to gaining knowledge from every one from you and exchanging my own own experiences as well. A little bit regarding me - I'm originally from [your own city/region] and mine other hobbies include [list two to three other hobbies]. Please do not hesitate to ask me something, & I look ahead to getting to know you all!

Dátum 01.05.2024
Vložil DannyJax
Titulok Качественное изготовление печатей и штампов на заказ в Москве и Санкт-Петербурге.

Качественное изготовление печатей и штампов на заказ в Москве и Санкт-Петербурге.

Dátum 01.05.2024
Vložil RobertBaw
Titulok Hello, i write about your price

Hæ, ég vildi vita verð þitt.

Dátum 30.04.2024
Vložil BOScag
Titulok for sale

Premium domain for sale admiral-x1h.ru

Dátum 27.04.2024
Vložil RobertBaw
Titulok Hi i am write about price

Hi, მინდოდა ვიცოდე თქვენი ფასი.

Dátum 26.04.2024
Vložil RobertBaw
Titulok Aloha wrote about the price for reseller

Ողջույն, ես ուզում էի իմանալ ձեր գինը.

Dátum 24.04.2024
Vložil RobertBaw
Titulok Aloha write about your the prices

Ndewo, achọrọ m ịmara ọnụahịa gị.

Dátum 23.04.2024
Vložil KennethSop
Titulok Познакомится раз-другой девушкой в телеграм

Прелестная юница повстречается джентельмена для прогулок унтер луной, телеграм @wanowes

Dátum 21.04.2024
Vložil RobertBaw
Titulok Aloha, i am writing about price for reseller

Hallo, ek wou jou prys ken.

Novinky

29.11.2009 20:59

bude krytá Bessi z Gemera

Kontakt

Marian Petrek

e-mail:petrek@brnet.sk

adresa: ČSA č. 56, 977 01 Brezno

tel: +421905207066